Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT Scaler with HDMI and Analog Audio Outputs
- HD video scaler with HDMI® output and input resolution control
- Ideal for an HDVS-200-TX switching transmitter and Atlona HDBaseT-equipped switchers
- HDBaseTTM receiver for AV, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Automatic display control (when used with the HDVS-200-TX or compatible Atlona switcher)
- TCP/IP and RS-232 scaler and display control
- Contact closure for screen or display lift control
- Audio de-embedding
- Local AC powering - PoE (Power over Ethernet) source for HDVS-200-TX
- On-screen display with front panel menu controls
More pricing below, click here!
Please Note: All Prices are Inclusive of GST
HDBaseT Scaler with HDMI and Analog Audio Outputs
The AT-HDVS-200-RX is an HDBaseT scaler with HDMI and analog audio outputs. It features an HDMI output with balanced analog audio de-embedding and display control using CEC*, IP, or RS-232. The AT-HDVS-200-RX combines the benefits of an extended-distance HDBaseT receiver with built-in scaling and the capabilities of a control processor for simplified AV system installation and operation. When used with the AT-HDVS-200-TX switcher, it receives HDMI signals with embedded audio and control signals at distances up to 328 feet (100 meters). The switcher/scaler pair enables automatic display control, automatic input selection, volume adjustment, or optional third-party control. The AT-HDVS-200-RX supplies power to the AT-HDVS-200-TX switcher via Power over Ethernet and together they create a standalone AV switching and control system with scaling for classrooms and huddle rooms.
The HDVS-200 series is a simple audio visual system with automatic input selection for HDMI and VGA inputs and automatic projector on/off/volume control. It is a premium upgrade to the HDVS-150 Series offering functions that enable IP management, and other advanced installation functions including IP display control, contact closure for screen control, CEC display control for consumer displays and Ethernet-enabled (100 m) HDBaseT performance. The switcher can be installed under a desk/table/lectern. The HDVS-200 Series incorporates many integrator-requested features while still maintaining overall value.
The AT-HDVS-200-RX is ideal for:
- Complete System Applications - Used with the AT-HDVS-200-TX, the scaler provides an HDMI output, audio de-embedding, display and screen control, and Ethernet extension in classrooms, huddle rooms, and small conference rooms. The compact scaler can be installed near a display or projector. In these applications, the pair offers automatic input selection, HDBaseT transmission, and control functions. With audio de-embedding, it is easy to connect to a small amplifier and speakers for better audio.
- Large System Applications - The HDVS-200-RX works well as a remote output device for the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix switcher or AT-UHD-SW-52ED switcher as an output scaler. Additional capabilities are built-in to control any display that has CEC, TCP/IP or RS-232 control. HDVS 200 switcher and scaler functions are also controllable by IP or RS-232 for integration with larger control systems. A built-in web server with easy to use WebGUI simplifies set-up.
- Campus Installations - Atlona's new IP management software, AMS, enables easy discovery, configuration, updates and management of Atlona IP enabled devices such as the AT-HDVS-200 products.
*Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, and Sony TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC "off" command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the "off" command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The AT-HDVS-200-RX also supports the Atlona Management System (AMS), a powerful network software platform that integrates product configuration, management and updating. Specially designed for IP-controllable Atlona Products, the Atlona Management System reduces installation time and enables remote monitoring and support. To learn more please visit AT-SW-AMS.
Scaler with HDMI output and input resolution control
- Scales output video signals up to 1080p/60Hz and1920x1200; Choose preferred input resolution from 800x600 to 1920x1200
- Assures compatibility of VGA and HDMI sources with the display's native resolution
Automatic display control when used with AT-HDVS-200-TX
- Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby mode of scaler. Control signals transmitted via IP, RS-232, or CEC
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV systems
Ethernet enabled, HDBaseT extension
- Receives IP and HDMI signals up to 328 ft. (100m) @ 1080p
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Dual TCP/IP and RS-232 control ports
- Flexible control options for compatibility with third-party control systems. Dual RS-232 control ports allow connection to both display and control system
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Volume up and volume down button adjust output level to sound system
- Alternatively send RS-232 or TCP/IP commands to external control device
Contact closure for screen control or display lift control
- Dry contact closure triggers electronic screen or lift operation based on active or standby mode of scaler
- Automates screen or lift activation at system power-up; reduces steps for operators.
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers manual mode programming, CEC display control set-up, and status reporting of EDID and HDCP
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone or PC in the field
Power over Ethernet for AT-HDVS-200-TX
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the receiver over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required at the AT-HDVS-200-TX switcher; saves time and integration costs
- User guide and mounting brackets
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
What is Auto-Switching and why is it Important to my Application?
|Videofirstname.lastname@example.org/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, 720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i|
|VESA||1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x800 1280x768, 1152x768, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480|
|Color Space||YUV, RGB|
|Chroma Subsampling||4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0*|
|Color Depth||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit|
|Analog OUT||Compatible with PCM 2Ch de-embedding only|
|HDMI OUT & HDBaseT IN||PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Sample Rate||32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz|
|Bit Rate||up to 24-bit|
|CAT5e/6 @ 1080p||up to 100 meters||up to 328 feet|
|HDMI IN/OUT @ 1080p||up to 10 meters||up to 30 feet|
|Operating||0°C to 50°C||32°F to 122°F|
|Storage||-20°C to 60°C||-4°F to 140°F|
|Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing|
|H x W x D||38 x 127 x 102 (mm)||1.5 x 5 x 4.02 (inch)|
|Unit||TBD kg||TBD lbs|
Download the Atlona AT-HDVS-200-RX Datasheet (PDF).
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.